Since the unit is the final repository for the COI podcast (readers of the blog have even seen it in action), grant application materials, playscripts, and input for this humble blog, it seems a prudent course of action.
Things we should do, but probably wont
- Not keep the COI podcast, grant application materials, playscripts, and draft blog articles in one place
- Use cloud computing services to keep said materials available [not until a tablet that ain't tethered to ATT comes out; lookin' at you, Verizon]
- Not live in the digital domain quite so much, return to paper notebooks
- Continue backing up data like it is a religious duty
- Treat the laptop as a fragile, valued, and expensive colleague, and fully acknowledge that it owns the entirety of our creative output so we'd better shape up
This time it's not Rudolph, it's sick.