Tickets are on sale now for our June production of War Crimes. You should buy some. Here are some reasons why:
60. Because if you don’t you’ll break your mother’s heart
59. Because 759 people from over 30 nations have been held at Guantanamo Bay without charge
58. Because without you there, it's not a performance -- it's just rehearsal (albeit a really awesome one)
57. Because an exceedingly reasonable ticket price for outstanding alternative theater means you can afford this place afterwards
56. Because audience members of the first performance to sell out before May 31 will be eligible to win a free Other Than Emily crew shirt (really)
55. Because finding a new political cause to get outraged over every month is exhausting, but human rights are eternal
54. Because if you don't you'll break my mother's heart
53. Because Stone Cold Said So?
52. Because the Robert Moss Theater has central air conditioning
51. Because we can kill time together until new Caprica episodes start up again
Need more reasons? Come back next week. Otherwise, buy your tickets right now.