Tickets are on sale now for our June production of War Crimes. You should buy some. Here are some reasons why:
90. Because our play would really piss off social conservatives (if they went to plays)
89. Because you like plays with film components
88. Because you can say you were at the Public Theater and not be lying...technically
87. Because direct address tickles your soul
86. Because you love this country
85. Because with elements of time travel and by taking place in the future, it counts as science fiction
84. Because despite all that, it's really not
83. Because with a female director and non-white playwright, it's got real anti-establishment street cred
82. Because, while more expensive than a movie, it's actually a movie and a play -- a two-fer!
81. Because it's better to spend $18 on living theater artists, instead of wasting it on this
Need more reasons? Come back next week. Otherwise, buy your tickets right now.