Tickets are on sale now for our June production of War Crimes. You should buy some. Here are some reasons why:
30. Because you know the kind of intellectual laziness that leads writers to develop numbered lists instead of developing fully fleshed-out ideas? Yeah, this play is the exact opposite of that
29. Because it was prescient enough to be relevant to the legal clusterf*ck that is the state of Arizona
28. Because it's useful to see America as a strange new land sometimes
27. Because I would much rather you buy a ticket than buy me a birthday present
26. Because some of the script also turned out to be prescient in a creepy way
25. Because this cast is a revelation
24. Because tickets to a pseudo-courtroom thriller make for the perfect gift
23. Because an Arab-American is the new Miss America -- progress!
22. Because after the show you have an embarrassment of culinary riches
21. Because of all depictions of the end of the American Empire, this is the least disturbing
Need more reasons? Come back next week. Otherwise, buy your tickets right now.