Tickets are on sale now for our June production of War Crimes. You should buy some. Here are some reasons why:
20. Because our run got extended -- two new performance dates added!
19. Because we've got a French lesbian character in it
18. Because our production supports Amnesty International, and Amnesty serves as an advocate for the innocent, like this man
17. Because the DoD doesn't want you to know about it
16. Because where else will you see Dutch, French, British and Americans milling about in the same place -- other than any given street in Midtown?
15. Because we can all agree that terrorists are assholes, and the rule of law annoys them
14. Because between this and other choice productions, finding quality plays in this festival is a piece of Cake
13. Because you know you think accents are sexy
12. Because even civil servants serving in the prestigious halls of international justice can be catty bitches